What is a “Site Amenity”?
So… we decided to take a stab at it. 🙂
“Amenity” & “Site”
Let’s start by addressing these words separately. First of all, an “Amenity” is defined as:
something that makes life easier or more pleasant ~ “Amenity.” Merriam-Webster.com. Merriam-Webster, n.d. Web. 3 July 2014. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/amenity.
Additionally, one of the more succinct definitions for “Site” is:
a place that is used for a particular activity ~ “Site.” Merriam-Webster.com. Merriam-Webster, n.d. Web. 3 July 2014. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/site.
Easy enough, right?
So, we combined the two definitions, took a few editorial liberties, sprinkled it with a bit of “marketingese” and PRESTO!
According to PPP™ (that’s us), the mystery is over. Are you ready?
- Site Amenities
- Products and services that provide comfort, convenience, or pleasure to outdoor spaces, and which enhance the appearance, desirability or value of real property.
If you prefer a more straightforward explanation, just remember our Site Amenity products and services include:
- Site Amenities
- Playground Equipment
- Park Furnishings
- Site Furnishings
- Shelter & Shade Structures
- Outdoor Fitness Equipment
- Dog Products & Supplies
- Dog Agility Equipment
- Dog Park Equipmment & Amenities
- Dog Poop Bags & Pet Waste Disposal
- RV Park & Campground Equipment
Or better yet, contact Bob Hansen, our National Account Manager, if there is any doubt about who we are or what we do.
If you have something to add that will improve this definition, please help us out by joining the discussion and including your comments below.
- As per a Google search performed on 03 July 2014 🙂
Learn more about optimizing Outdoor Site Amenities by Fugleberg Koch Architects. (We think these guys did a good job getting the discussion started.)